Opal Cool Eye Mask
The eyes have it! (Aye! Yes, you need this!) From the moment you take the Opal Cool Eye Mask out of the refrigerator and place it on your face, you will experience the soothing relief of 58° cooling therapy (without the freeze shock experienced with gel masks).
The Opal Cool Eye mask provides soothing relief for puffy eyes, swelling, allergies and beauty treatments. It may also be worn to treat headaches and migraines and cool fevers.
As part of a nightly routine, simply re-cool the Opal Eye Mask in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to bedtime. Relax and refresh your tired eyes for 30-45 minutes of self-care while you fall asleep.
Cool Solutions and Uses:
- Acts as a cold compress to reduce the appearance of baggy eyes or dark circles under eyes, as recommended by the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- Wear over the eyes, on the forehead or place on the back of the head or neck to relieve headaches and migraines.
- Offers pain relief that may occur from allergies or dry eyes, such as an itchy, burning feeling; or from pink eye, such as an itchy, watery irritation.
- Helps cool off warm flushing and sweating triggered by anxiety, migraines, night sweats and hot flashes during perimenopause and menopause.
- Opal Cool products are made with plant-based cooling phase change material (PCM) that can be applied directly to the skin for safe, soothing, and enjoyable cooling therapy without the worry of uncomfortable ice burns or frostbite.
Learn more about Opal Cool’s use of PCM technology here.