Opal Cool One
The Opal Cool One delivers safe and soothing 58° cooling therapy for an hour or more and fits comfortably snug around the belly, hips, or back. It can also be wrapped around the arm, quad or calf areas and is safe for all ages (including kids).
The ”ONE” product you need for:
- Back, hip, chest, abdominal, arm or leg pain, including sports-related injuries.
- Feverish waves, sweating, and body aches triggered by occasional anxiety, PMS and menstrual cramps.
- Pregnancy discomfort in the belly, hips and back.
- C-section or other abdominal surgery recovery.
- Cooling fevers and chest pains.
Safe for continuous use. Simply re-cool Opal Cool One in the refrigerator (or freezer) for 30 minutes.
Opal Cool products are made with plant-based cooling phase change material (PCM) that can be applied directly to the skin for safe, soothing, and enjoyable cooling therapy without the worry of uncomfortable ice burns, frost bite or vasoconstriction.
Learn more about Opal Cool’s use of PCM technology here.