The Onyx Cool Knee features a plant-based phase change material that cools to a skin-safe and soothing 58° -- the doctor-recommended temperature for cool therapy. This form-fitting, cooling compression wrap is anatomically designed for active recovery—so you can stay in the game or wear during rest and recovery.
- This cool (not too cold) device is safe to wear directly on the skin without risk of ice burn, frost bite or vasoconstriction
- Cooling PCM safely permeates tissues to relieve pain and draw heat and inflammation away
- Maintains constant 58° cooling for about an hour, depending on use
- Reusable: re-cools in the refrigerator in 30 minutes
- Straps adjust to fit most body types
- Antimicrobial coating. Latex-free
- Made in America. FDA registered. HSA and FSA reimbursable.
- Dimensions: 18 x 12 x 0.5 inches. 1.25 lbs.
Care and Use:
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Wear cool white padding directly on the skin or over light clothing until wrap becomes clear.
- To clean, use a damp cloth and mild soap. Air dry.