The Cool Cap is cleverly designed to fit within most hats, caps, head wraps and trendy beanies to deliver even, all-over head cooling relief. It’s made with a specially formulated plant-based cooling phase material (PCM) that is skin-safe and soothing and may be used to relieve heat stress, headaches, migraines, fevers or help with hair loss. *Cap not included. Shown for demonstration purposes only.
Available in two temps:
- 58° Chill (designed for cool therapy and relief; re-cools in the refrigerator)
- 80° Go (designed for cool comfort and travels well; re-cools at room temperature).
Both temperature options stay cool for 20-40 minutes, depending on ambient temperatures. They re-cool in 20-30 minutes.
Cool Solutions and Uses:
- Heat Stress and Heat Exhaustion – head cooling helps prevent and mitigate heat stress and fatigue (58° or 80°)
- Hyperthermia (abnormally high body temperature) – head cooling has been scientifically proven to substantially reduce the negative effect of hyperthermia on human brain activity as well as thermal sensation (58° or 80°)
- Headaches and Migraines - research shows head cooling therapy helps reduce inflammation, stress and tension; calm the nervous system; and relaxes the muscles (58°)
- Hair Loss from Chemotherapy - many oncologists recommend cooling caps during and after chemo treatment sessions as it is scientifically proven to reduce the amount of hair loss (58°)
ONYX COOL products are made with plant-based cooling phase change material (PCM) that can be applied directly to the skin for safe, soothing, and enjoyable cooling therapy without the worry of uncomfortable ice burns or frost bite.
Learn more about ONXY COOL’s use of PCM technology here.